Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Saturday 16th March (Part 1) - Our Visit to The Newcastle Does Vintage Fair

I was so excited for Saturday to come around, not only was I meeting up with my lovely sister Gemma, we were going to not one but two Vintage Fairs in Newcastle.
We arrived in Newcastle at around 11am and had an early lunch as not to waste valuable vintage fair time. We headed to the Theatre Royal to the Newcastle Does Vintage Fair first as that one had started at 10.30am. Once inside we paid our £1 admission (bargain) and were told to make sure we went all the way to the top of the theatre as there were stalls on every floor.
My sister found the perfect fur jacket she had been dreaming about on the first stall we looked at so was very pleased. We made our way around the stalls on all the floors which were all brilliant and the stall owners so nice and helpful and made some more purchases, we saw some amazing vintage items too.
My sister went on to purchase a long string of pearls so go with her jacket and I bought a wax jacket for my husband and a scarf. I also had a wish list as long as my arm!
We had very much enjoyed our first vintage fair experience and we're very much looking forward to heading over to the Castlegate to go to the next one...
Pictures below are of the Newcastle does Vintage Fair.






No comments:

Post a Comment